Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to my blog :)

Welcome to my blog :)  I decided after reading some of my mommy friend's blogs I would set one of these up.  I have never been good at keeping a diary or journal, so I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but here's hoping I can keep it going!  My blog is titled "Life in the Fast Lane" because sometimes that's really where I feel I am.  Life with kids (especially boys) can be hectic, crazy and dirty, but I love it.  I also named the blog this because my oldest is in love with all things race cars.  I found it fitting :)

About me:
I am a 30 y/o mom of two boys.  Owen is 2 1/2 and Griffin just turned 6 months.  Owen is outgoing, active, sweet and incredibly smart (imo-but don't all moms think their kids are incredibly smart? lol).  Griffin is the happiest little baby boy I have ever seen.  He is very laid back and easy going.  He can be serious and I think he is a thinker, just sits and takes it all in, but he is also very quick to smile.  He loves to jump and play. 
I am also a full time grade 6 teacher.  In September I will begin my 7th year of teaching, saying that, I feel really old!  My husband Chris and I have been married for 6 years.  (He is also a teacher) and have made our home in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.  We are both originally from the Maritimes.
Well that's it for now, I will write my first real post in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment