Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekends are madness!

Ok, maybe not madness, but they definitely aren't the relaxing, chill, boring days they were before kids!  Saturday wasn't too bad, Owen has swimming lessons at 1230 so he and I had lunch at Mickey D's, went to lessons, then he helped me get groceries.  We then chilled the rest of the day and I even got the BBQ started up (so fun when the snow is still waist high! lol).
On Sunday we had TWO birthday parties to go to.  At noon we made an appearance at a 3 year old little girl's party where there were a bunch of 3 year olds and Owen, who looked like a giant lol.  Lucky for us he is very good with little ones.  Griffin got his lifetime worth of terror in the span of an hour when a clown arrived.  The clown did balloon animals and face painting, by the end of it Griffin would finally sit in the same room and accept a balloon, but there was no way he was getting his face painted!  Owen got a full face spiderman done, that was fun when the host's couches were a lovely cream color!  Just kidding, he did pretty good not wiping his face on the cream couches.  After Olivia's party, Owen went to a party for a classmate, loving the age of the drop off bday party!!! I headed to run some errands and managed to lock my keys in the trunk of the car.....Chris had to wake Griff from his nap and play super hero, Griff was more than happy to oblige giving me a thumbs up when I thanked him for saving me ;)

What's going on this week?  Owen's reading is really coming along, I'm so impressed :)

Chris is still from what may now not acutally be gout.  I made him go to the walk in clinic last night, the doc gave him a prescription and ordered blood work.

Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment